Invest in the Life-Long Learning and Success of Your Students
All it takes is one day. Click here to learn more about the importance of the First-Year Experience.
For School Administrators & Teachers
We partner with schools to provide practical, professional development for students.
Our advantages include:
- No long-term contracts: We help students learn and be successful without relying on us forever. In fact, it only takes one workshop session per class.
- Increased return on students’ time and effort: We help students make the best use of their time and effort in their daily life.
- Powerful and flexible solutions: We coach one student or groups of students to bring about individual and large-scale change.
- Simple methodologies that work: Our learning method is not another “flavor of the month” learning initiative. Concise Learning method (CLM) and skills of success (SOS), based on Concise Learning book, have been successfully used by thousands of students.
- Students get a safe environment for growth: One can’t ignore the crucial role of self-assessment and self-adjustment based on feedback. As a confident third party, we create a safe environment for students to assess themselves honestly, experiment with change, and challenge themselves without fear of exposing themselves to parents and teachers.
Student Success Workshop (SSW) topics include (click for more information):
Click here for workshop fees.
Contact us to find out how we can work with you.
We also host workshops for a group of students, organized by parents. Contact us to find out how we can work together to help your children succeed in college and life.
Every student has the potential to be successful, including you. If I see you as I travel around the country, it will be a pleasure to meet you.
“I just graduated high school and can’t wait to start college. Thanks to SSW, I know I’m ready for it.” – Valentina M. (student)
“At the end of the day, you’ll leave as a new person – eager and ready to learn.” – Tim H. (guidance counselor)
“Prof. Krasnic’s passion for learning and students shows throughout the workshop.” – Audrey C. (student)
“I highly recommend this workshop to any student who wants to get better grades and be successful.” – Julia A. (student)
“You don’t want to miss out on this workshop. In one day, you get set for your entire college career.” – Michael S. (student)
“This is one class you don’t want to skip. When Prof. Krasnic is in town, make sure to take his workshop.” – Rodney B. (guidance counselor)
“I can happily say that I no longer feel like a college freshman!” – Miguel S. (student)
Events & Webinars
- Like us on Facebook for latest events.
- November 11, 2010 (8PM EST): Future of Education webinar
- February 6, 2011: “Using Mind Maps to Manage Class Notes, Transform Studying into Learning, and Become a Self-Directed Learner” at the 30th Annual Conference on The First-Year Experience